At Goldfish Swim School, we’re looking to build a team of smart, energetic and creative people who love kids, enjoy being in the water, and want to earn some extra money in our brand-new facility in Brookfield.
Our swim instructors and lifeguards are the lifeblood of our business. You’re not only helping kids learn to swim and be safer in the water, you’re building confidence and helping children reach their goals. By teaching kids to swim, you’re giving them a lifesaving skill. Oh, and our pool is a toasty 90-degrees.
This gig is perfect for students or people looking for flexible hours in a casual and friendly environment. You don’t have to have a swim background to be a great swim instructor or lifeguard – we provide all training, gear, and certifications.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible hours with paid training and no late nights!
- Great pay – we also reward hard work and WOW customer service with gift cards, swag, and bonuses
- Valuable work experience with opportunities for growth and advancement into leadership roles
- Regular social outings!
- Future references/referrals
- Awesome location: we share a parking lot with Culver’s, Chipotle and PHO 124, and are down the street from Starbucks, Chick-fil-A, Potbelly’s and more.
- Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; act immediately and appropriately to secure the safety of patrons in the event of an accident or emergency.
- Communicate the rules of the facility to patrons fairly and consistently.
- Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Ensure that medical services (EMS or other) are contacted by appropriate means when necessary to respond to an emergency.
- Present professional appearance and attitude at all times and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Maintain a clean and safe facility as directed/assigned.
- Assist with closing and securing the facility.
- Ability to work with children
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- High School Student with Lifeguard, CRP/AED and First Aid Certifications and lifeguard experience preferred but not required.
Goldfish Swim School of Brookfield
Goldfish Swim School is the premier learn-to-swim facility for kids ages 4 months to 12 years. We use our proven confidence-building curriculum to promote a love of swimming and teach children to be safer in and around the water.
JOIN OUR CREW! Grab a great gig where the work is fun! We wear flip flops. We sing on the job. We tell corny jokes. We give high fives freely. We love our employees and reward hard work with Snack Shack bonuses, iTunes gift cards and other fun perks! We offer paid training and flexible shifts that are perfect for students or folks who want to grab extra hours without working late nights. Even better? Due to the rapid growth of our school, advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate. If you love working with kids, we’d love to talk to you!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)