Goldfish Swim School is looking to build a team of smart, energetic, and creative people who love kids, enjoy being in the water and want to earn some extra money in our brand-new facility in Brookfield.
At Goldfish, we strive to deliver extraordinary results with ever swim lesson we teach. We also believe in nurturing a culture that provides WOW customer service. Our Front Desk representatives are that first point of contact for potential and current Goldfish customers and we’re looking for friendly and empathetic team members who will go above and beyond to create a golden experience for every parent and child who walks into our facility, sends us an email or calls us on the phone.
This job is perfect for students or people looking for flexible hours in a casual and friendly environment!
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible hours with paid training and no late nights!
- Great pay – we also reward hard work and WOW customer service with gift cards, swag, and bonuses.
- Valuable work experience with opportunities for growth and advancement into leadership roles.
- Regular social outings!
- Future references/referrals.
- Awesome location: we share a parking lot with Culver’s, Chipotle and PHO 124, and are down the street from Starbucks, Chick-fil-A, Potbelly’s and more.
- Greet parents and students as they report to the front desk, answer phone calls and respond to inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service in answering customer questions, and resolve issues, concerns, and complaints.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Enroll new students, manage class bookings, cancellations and makeups.
- Process sales and registration transactions, schedule and manage birthday parties and events, assist members with purchases of merchandise and vending.
- Maintain cleanliness of the front desk area, Snack Shack area, changing areas, restrooms and observation area.
- Make collection calls to resolve open account problems.
- Enforces safety rules and regulations to prevent accidents. Administers first aid when necessary.
- Ability to work with children.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, customer service, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Customer service, sales and/or administrative office experience required.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must!
- Intermediate level computer skills required using Word, Excel and other software systems.
- Must pass background examinations (included with training).
Goldfish Swim School of Brookfield
Goldfish Swim School is the premier learn-to-swim facility for kids ages 4 months to 12 years. We use our proven confidence-building curriculum to promote a love of swimming and teach children to be safer in and around the water.
JOIN OUR CREW! Grab a great gig where the work is fun! We wear flip flops. We sing on the job. We tell corny jokes. We give high fives freely. We love our employees and reward hard work with Snack Shack bonuses, iTunes gift cards and other fun perks! We offer paid training and flexible shifts that are perfect for students or folks who want to grab extra hours without working late nights. Even better? Due to the rapid growth of our school, advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate. If you love working with kids, we’d love to talk to you!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)