At Goldfish Swim School, we’re looking to build a team of smart, energetic and creative people who love kids, enjoy being in the water, and want to earn some extra money in our brand-new facility in Brookfield.
Our swim instructors are the lifeblood of our business. You’re not only teaching kids how to swim and be safer in the water, you’re building confidence and helping children reach their goals. By teaching kids to swim, you’re giving them a lifesaving skill.
This gig is perfect for students or people looking for flexible hours in a casual and friendly environment where we wear flip flops, sing on the job, tell corny jokes and give high fives freely. Oh, and our pool is a toasty 90-degrees.
You don’t have to have a swim background to be a great swim instructor – we provide all training, gear, and certifications.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible hours with paid training and no late nights!
- Great pay – we also reward hard work and WOW customer service with gift cards, swag, and bonuses
- Valuable work experience with opportunities for growth and advancement into leadership roles
- Future references/referrals
- Regular social outings!
- Awesome location: we share a parking lot with Culver’s, Chipotle and PHO 124, and are down the street from Starbucks, Chick-fil-A, Potbelly’s and more.
- Provide awesome swim instruction based on the Goldfish Swim School curriculum!
- Enforce safety rules and regulations to prevent accidents.
- Makes rescues and administers first aid when necessary.
- Evaluate students’ progress, and interact with parents/guardians on the activities and development of students’ swim skills.
- Inspects pool areas before and after each class for possible maintenance, cleanliness or damage issues.
- Maintains and ensures proper storage of all pool equipment.
- Ability to work with children.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must!
- Must pass background examinations (included with training).
- Experience as a certified lifeguard, youth sports instructor/coach, camp counselor and/or childcare provider preferred, but not required (we will train the right candidate!)
Goldfish Swim School of Brookfield
Goldfish Swim School is the premier learn-to-swim facility for kids ages 4 months to 12 years. We use our proven confidence-building curriculum to promote a love of swimming and teach children to be safer in and around the water.
JOIN OUR CREW! Grab a great gig where the work is fun! We wear flip flops. We sing on the job. We tell corny jokes. We give high fives freely. We love our employees and reward hard work with Snack Shack bonuses, iTunes gift cards and other fun perks! We offer paid training and flexible shifts that are perfect for students or folks who want to grab extra hours without working late nights. Even better? Due to the rapid growth of our school, advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate. If you love working with kids, we’d love to talk to you!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)